Plump It! Posts
“Spring is nature’s way of saying let’s party” – Robin Williams
Summer’s just around the corner! Time to bring a little sunshine into your life with a spring self care ritual, perfect for those cold AF days that are still knockin’ about 🙈
Get ready to glow like a goddess ✨
Spring self care ritual
- Turn off your phone or put it on airplane mode. This is your time. Run yourself a bath, and use all your favourite products to get it bubbling to the brim.
- Create a super relaxing space by lighting some candles, burning some incense, or putting your aromatherapy diffuser on full blast.
- Slip into the bath, grab a book or magazine, and get ready to R-E-L-A-X.
- Scrub yourself to perfection with your favourite exfoliator (and don’t forget to scrub your lips with our Volcanic Ash & Charcoal Lip Scrub!). Then wash away all your worries.
- Top it all off with a mask treatment for her hair, eyes, face and lips. Top tip: use our Volumising 24k Gold Collagen Lip Masks on your lips AND under your eyes for a double collagen boost 😉
Just like that, you’re summer ready 🙏
Written by: Becki Sams
Cold air, strong winds, and exposure to the outdoors all contribute to the condition of our skin, hair, and lips.
Here are our top tips for saving your dry, chapped lips during cold, wintery weather ❄️
Bring on the moisture
A nourishing lip balm is vital to keep your lips healthy in colder weather, and helps to prevent dryness and irritation.
Make our Ultimate Moisturising Lip Balm part of your daily beauty regime, and reapply throughout the day for a super soft pout. 👄
Hydrate your body (& your lips)
Drinking plenty of water not only ensures you stay alert and hydrated, but also helps to keep your skin, hair, and lips looking their best! Beauty starts on the inside, so watch that water intake. 💧
Drink 8 glasses of water per day to keep dehydration at bay, and try using our luxurious Volumising 24K Gold Collagen Lip Masks to give your lips the gold-star treatment.
Combat chapped lips
There's nothing peskier (or more painful) than dry, chapped lips. Sometimes, no matter how much lip balm we slap on, we just can't seem to combat the chap.
Our Volcanic Ash & Charcoal Lip Scrub is specifically designed to exfoliate your lips and remove the dry, dead skin - leaving you with totally smooth lips.
Written by Becki Sams